Sooo what are you guys up to?

Ummm. I had my head buried in a wheel arch cutting the monkey s**t off so I caould remove the fender?.
Ok for those with out High speed.
1) Draco has had the dash removed.
2) The firewall support drilled out and removed.
3) The rust on the windshield lip/firewall has been cut out/ marked for removal. (once the metal arrives and templates made).
4) Both axles are out ready for motor drop. (Well no, I cant seem to get the PS one out.)
5) Both frnders are off for any rust treatment under there. (To be replaced PRIOR to spray paint)
6) Battery tray cut and removed (Making a new one due to rust)
7) DS door removed/replaced and sanded down ready for rust treatment.
Once done up there, I move to the rear of the car, do that area and then UNDER the car (Thats the part that scares me...)
Any one have a good replacement spray/slop on product like the monkey s**t under the fenders as a replacement? I am thinking of double sided tape under the lip of the fender/engine bay as a rattle buffer. Then some sort of sealer like a rubberised coat.