Anyone in St. Louis Mo who can look at an M5 for me

Hey, Ken - go here.

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e39m5/

You'll probably get a pretty decent recommendation to a shop that'll do a
Prepurchase Inspection (an absolute must if you're planning on buying an out-of-
state car). But I must admit I'm curious why you'd go all the way out to STL to
buy an E39 M5 when there are plenty of people here locally who are dumping
their E39's for cheap as the new E60's roll in....

HTH and G/L!

JT
'93 E34 M5