From: Adam Garside [mailto:adam_garside@lycos.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:16 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

Doh!!
Just did a bit of hunting around and the set I saw must've been
home-made.
According to this, they only did black and white stripe.
http://website.lineone.net/~dr.dub/scala.htm

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/Rocco/Roc_05_050622.jp

>      I also might try to find a set with the red or white stripes
> as they are quite rare too.

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

3/10/2006