Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one?? (Westmoreland front end)

Yeah, the beam pattern is wrong so they will blind people coming the other way.
However, most people will use them as show cars not as daily drivers.
We can buy these for if we travel over into mainland europe.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Headlight-Beam-Adaptor-Kit-for-Europe_W0QQitemZ8046499476QQcategoryZ9885QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem