Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one?? (Westmoreland front end)

I just hooked-up a fella in Lincolnshire.  Complete front and rear
bumpers, grille, lights, etc...  With shipping and all, he paid $1400
for all the misc...  A lot of the 85-86 stuff is going away, so now is
indeed the time to get it.  I would offer to help, but I am quitting my
job at the dealership.  I am happy to help those that need it, but I
can't help anymore from the inside...

Cheers on your search for American shtuff...

David