Tech Procedures, Powdercoating (was:....something else entirely)

Quoting Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>:

> The rumour is true.  He bought it two weeks ago, and
> initiated it to Cincy already.  It needs a few minor things
> (what Scirocco doesn't) but it's better than a LOT of the
> junk for sale out there nowadays.

Yes.  And the drive to and from Daun's was the SCARIEST drive I've ever done.
Torrential rain and some worn suspension bits, plus wind, make for minor moments
of instability.  As I said yesterday, a big, expensive box of M&M's from Mike
should fix it.

So, with that, I have list questions:

1) Who's up for a tech procedure weekend in WI in a couple weeks? :-D

2) Can you powdercoat the pulleys?  Is that safe?

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco 16V               |