From: Adam Garside [mailto:adam_garside@lycos.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:27 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

I'm thinking of bringing over some Euro-bumpers, Lights and some other
bits to the US and hopefully they'll raise enough cash to pay for the
trip, then I get a (very overdue) vacation.

I was thinking that the perfect time to organise it would be to be at
the same time as the Cincy meet. I was just wondering what date it's
planned for if it's happening this year??

Also, what would the average rate be for a set of used (but good
condition) Euro Bumpers and Lights?? Also, how much does a 50mm 16v
Manifold go for out there??

Cheers
Adam.

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10