Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

Quoting Adam Garside <adam_garside@lycos.com>:

> I'm thinking of bringing over some Euro-bumpers, Lights and some other
> bits to the US and hopefully they'll raise enough cash to pay for the
> trip, then I get a (very overdue) vacation.

There damn well BETTER be, since I just bought another Scirocco, and am about to
buy a very expensive bag of M&M's from Potterman to make it there and NOT be
mocked about driving a Kia.

:-P

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco 16V               |