Killing rust

> Holy cow. Phosphoric acid as a component? Can we say dangerous?
> AND $100 per case, 4 gals per case. Good find though!
The metal ready stuff in the POR 15 system is in fact Phosphoric
acid...most decent body shops use Phosphoric on rusty metal after
sandblasting (actually, most decent body shops cut out rusty metal
alltogeather but...there are some that acid etch and then there are the
majority that don't do either).
IIRC the POR15 stuff is rather pricey...but I have had good luck with
Sherwin-Williams Phosphoric Acid treatment in bulk.

cheers
sandor