Killing rust

Here is what I am using:
Metal conditioner and rust remover, Interior / Exterior
<<http://sico.com/En/Architecture_Autcorpro.asp>>

Not that expensive for one gallon, around 20 bucks IIRC.

Made from phosphoric acid.

I grind the rust away, then I scratch some with a green pad, dry it, then
prime and paint the surface.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco