Cincy Meet 2006, will there be one??

You are never mean......hehehehe or cruel......hehehehe

  But yeah bring beer or we will have to do some british-american war re-enactments...

  El Tony

julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
  Every year, first weekend in June. Sorry man but all applications are closed. Maybe next year?
Again Sorry, I was busting your chops. You are more than welcome. Even with out the bumpers and lights. Bring British beer and most of the guys will grovel at your feet :)
Julie (feeling unnessisarily cruel due to a welders headache.....)