Finally something got done update

Allyn wrote:

>>So do I put the jack
>>under the transmission or what?
>>

>Big nono.  Another big nono is the front cross member.  I have found that the
>strongest point to jack by is those circular parts extending just behind the
>'normal' jack points.  If you come at them from the right angle, you can get
>your jack stands under the factory points.
>
>HTH
>Al

I figured that was the case with the transmission. Are the circular
points you mention the ones about two inches diameter with a big hole in
the center and I think four smaller holes equidistant apart? I thought
those were the front jack points. I guess I am going to have to take a
closer look.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: