Multiple statements

1) Who in their right minds puts foam rubber under the windshield? Its OEM so....
2) One last MKI windshield rubber at Alpine autoparts. I'll send the phone number to any body that wants it....
3) Please god, let Gordy send enough of the metal I need.

I removed the windshield today, I cut the rubber and sprayed it with WD40 just to loosen it and BINGO out it popped.
Man. The rust on the top was like an iceberg. Except, 10% on top, 90% under it. It is a mess. Now to start drilling the spot welds to remove the firewall supports to expose the rusted areas.......

I'm taking pics so the repair can be documented.

Let me reiterate #3....