Fwd: OT: Anyone following Battlestar Galactica?

There was that cryptic statement "After all that was a long time ago"
from Tigh to Starbuck about Apollo. That was when she needed the
antibiotics. I expect that next season is going to start earlier than
that. It will recap the year spent leading up to Baltar, the slug,
getting caught with his pants literally down.
John
BTW October is a long way off.