scirocco shirts

On 10:54:21 pm 03/10/06 "Patrick " <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:

>  Anyone seen these tshirts?? Know of any others?? I am trying to get
> some cool rocco shirts.
>
> http://www.pedal-to-the-metal.com/Blk_Rocco2.jpg
>

> Patrick
>
> --
I can get an embroidered logo done to be applied to almost anything. There
is a "start up" cost for doing the initial programme, but after that I
could get it put on golf shirts, caps, etc. If there was interest, I could
pursue it, maybe the "Team Scirocco" logo? I wouldn't "carry inventory"
because of the cost, it'd have to be custom order. But if there is
interest, I'll get more details. I also have that MkI outline one on a cap.
Oh, I could check and see what form of a file they need, maybe we could do
the programme in house with all the computer graphics types we have lurking
around this list. Yeah, I know, the rubbing...
Cathy