Timbo's massive megasquirt Project!

Well - I completed the Stim board. I am going to order a Megasquirt I
ecu on the V3 board. Im gonna use MSnS with stock ignition, then ford
EDIS. I am almost to the point where I can buy the kit from DIY
autotune. So if anybody has a few bucks they can spare - throw em to
me via paypal at this address - or do your credit card thing through
the page below in the original email. Remember to include your address
so I can send you the DVD of this. (free for donators)

When the kit gets here - Jim and I are gonna do a detailed soldering
video, as well as megasquirt assembley.

--Timbo