New quote

 From what I understand, it is very common on A1s in general.  The last
time I have my car aligned, I had a 4-wheel job done by a shop that can
get it -spot-on-.  They seemed to think that with it properly adjusted,
it would be less of an issue.  I can't answer if this is true or not, I
keep playing musical tires...  The rears were off a good bit though, as
the car was/is lowered...

David