Bad Back (was Re: Just purchased one of these - Tranny Jack)

   Try to nurse that back the best you can.
   There ar lots of good information on how to do that on the web, just
grab a beer, cushion your back, Google ""spinal injury" back neck" and
read away.
   If you need to sit more than a total of two hours a day (as me
working at a computer), get yourself a good ergonomic chair.
   When on a car trip, try to stop, get out of the car  and stretch your
legs every 30 minutes. Fortunately for me, my Roc's leather seats are
the best friend my back has :-)
   You now need to take good care of your back because spinal cord
injuries do not heal. On the other hand, you now have an excuse to not
do the dishes because it is a straining exercise, believe it or not, hehe.
   In my case, Tai-Chi helps.

	Jean-Claude

Don Walter a ?crit :