Was: I have another Scirocco, now a survey

'78 Mk1 Silver... owned it for one day when I was 16... then my dad
got my report card.
'85 8v that mutated into a 16v... still got her.
'88 16v (donor car that smelled like spilled bong water... ahem--not
that I know what that smells like)
'81s that I let go for nothing... still kicking myself in the ass.
'83 Rabbit Convertable (it's got honorable mention for the GTI motor
and outrunning the Alpha Romeo T-sparks in Italy)
'04 R32 (It's a VW!!! It's family!i)
'87 16v (my blind trip to Oregon car)

and soon to be the Calloway

Out of which Daun is only responsible for the Calloway.  Although he
did offer to help me a LONG time ago when I broke down in Cincy.  This
was pre-list for me... his reputation had preceded him.

Thanks man!
Chris