Survey Results - Daun's List

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

> THANK YOU to Daun for my 82. It may be in pieces now, but
> it will be quite
> the pheonix when she is back together!!
>
> Rhett
>

> On 3/8/06, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Big 'ol THANK YOU to Daun for buying my Slegato (my 3rd
> Scirocco).
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> > Marc
> >

> > > I figure this is another appropriate time to say
> another big 'ol THANK
> > YOU
> > > to Daun for helping me procure my '77 back in...what
> was it...2000?

Wow guys....   I'm flattered.  You're welcome.  I've always
just seen it as a way to help keep these cars we love (or
love to hate at times) on the road.

Just keep bringing them back to Cincy for the party every
June though, k?  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172