Free Auto Brake Pedal & Brake Fluid Q

   i have a brake pedal from an automatic '85 that i parted out a while
back. have no reason to keep it but i hate to throw anything useful
away. if someone is in need of it, let me know. shipping would be all
you'd pay. i'd like to get rid of this rather than file it in my parts
collection. please let me know off list.
   i've also run across a couple partially full quart bottles of brake
fluid. they were sealed tightly, but they also been sitting for at least
a year. i don't believe they'll be good any longer, but i'm thinking
they should have some use. can i use to bleed my system since i'm
replacing my calipers? does it make a good solvent for ____? i'll
recycle it if nothing else, but i'm just trying to cover my bases. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com