Was: I have another Scirocco, now a survey

We have quite a few original owners...

I wish, but it's probably better this way.

Both of my Mk.1's have been through quite a few owners. The black '79 16V
was bought for $400 with a non-running 1.6L, in Ellicott City MD, the former
home of one of the biggest Scirocco nuts out there. It was previously bought
in Virginia, as a project, and before that, it spent most of it's life in
Reno Nevada. The mars red '81 AKA Mars, was sold to me for $800 from Randy
Block, a former lister, in California. Since then, I've installed Bilsteins,
Momo wheel, a new cat, Borla muffler and TT tailpipe. I sold the exhaust
from the head back to a fellow lister, since I'm installing a 2L16V Motronic
setup; with a passenger side 50mm intake, ported exhaust manifold,
aluminized TT race DP w/2" primaries, TT SS 2 1/4" Borla exhaust, and an ACN
trans.

I'm the 2nd owner of my $300 caged black '83 Rabbit GTI(Phoenixville, PA),
the 3rd owner of my $600 black '84 Rabbit GTI(Wilmington, DE) daily driver,
and who knows when it comes to my $800 black '83 Rabbit GTI 2L 3A, and my
$1450 '83 Rabbit Pickup(Raleigh, NC), soon to have a 2L 3A.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...