From: Gordy Stedman [mailto:ydrogs@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:16 AM
To: Rick Kellner; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: B3 Passat Wiring

I appreciate the help a bunch.  Let me know if you incur any costs so I
can reimburse ya.
On 3/6/06, Rick Kellner <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:
Gordy, I do have some hard copy pages of the engine wiring diagram
(Motronic) only.  It will probably only frustrate you when it refers to
another page that I don't have.  I am sure there is someone on the list
with the whole manual and can get you all the schematics. I will be glad
to send the few pages I have if no one else has the manual for copying.
Rick.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4