24 - WTF???

Maybe he is not dead. While checking on a missed episode I saw some chat
about Tony coming to the rescue. Another poster said "couldn't happen"
because Tony was critically injured in the bomb blast and 24 hours was
not enough time to recover. Well, Tony is up, will be on the prowl for
and somehow get to the guy in the interrogation room.

It is a good show. This is the only mini series I have ever followed.

Chris