[OT] [FREE!] 75% Tread 215/60/14 SUPER SPORT FUTURA GLS (PooP Boyz) TIRE

Free tire, to be picked up in Bear, Delaware, or shipped at your expense.

I found a spare for my BBS's, and I have no use for the 215/60/14 "SUPER
SPORT FUTURA GLS TIRE IN VARY GOOD CONDITION, TIRE HAS ABOUT 75% TREAD". The
only car, that I can think of, that would use this size tire, other than a
BMW, is the Pontiac Fiasco, I mean Fiero...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8042502
992

My wheels are gold, and it looks like this one used to be...

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...