But what of Jim? Was Re: I have another Scirocco

On 3/6/06 10:03 AM, "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> So, what's Jim doing for a Scirocco these days?
>> Does he still have one?

Yes, I still have one.  An '88 16V now.  I take enough ribbing (as you can
see by the other posts) about not having one, or showing up in Jeeps or Kias
to Cincy that I BETTER have one.

> He went back to the dark side

BACK to the Dark Side?!?

> I'll have more of a report when I go to visit at the end of the month for
> HIS 40TH BIRTHDAY.  :p

Daun, you are SUCH a bitch. :-P  That's it, you're driving the MINIVAN when
you come here.  I will even go borrow a baby seat for it.

> Or maybe he'll drive it down here this weekend....

Weather permitting.

Here's a couple of preview shotz:

http://alchemist.dyndns.org/ljpix/16VScirocco.jpg
http://alchemist.dyndns.org/ljpix/16VScirocco1.jpg

For comparison:
http://alchemist.dyndns.org/ljpix/scirocco.jpg

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '88 Scirocco 16V               |
|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |