The ultimate buzzkill

Sorry to hear that, Nate.  The only people who talk trash about mine are my
wife and daughter, and that's done with some good natured ribbing.  I've
never had a stranger or anyone really say anything negative about it.

In fact, yesterday when I picked up my daughter after school, she was
standing with about 3 or 4 boys who are on the track team with her.  They
looked at the car.  She got in and said "Why do all guys think your car
looks cool?" I replied: "Because it is."

Hope you get some nice comments soon.