WTB: 16V Body Panels, etc.

I have to say LOCAL pickup if you want the doors.  Hampton Virginia...
near Norfolk.

The fender is questionable for shipping as I am not there currently
and my wife can't mess with it with two toddlers in tow.  I will be
there Sunday to take a better look at this stuff, and maybe take a
couple of pics.

Again it is free + shipping if you want me to ship something, unless I
am going that way or towards Daun (the center of the scirocco universe
as we know it) AND there is room in my car for it.  As of late I have
become something of a hermit crab with most of my shit in my shell so
to speak... so space in my car is a commodity.  After that is
coordination/first come first serve.  The movers are coming at the end
of this month.  They already said no body parts... (hmmm I should
clarify that as I do have a freezer--LOL)

Thanks all that replied.  I hate to see them shitcanned as well.  But
time is short.

Chris