Hood Latch Exploded View

    Hey List,

        I have a super big favor to ask.  Does anyone have an Exploded View of the parts to a car Hood Latch?
    This is for a College lab report, we are talking about design Functions and Requirements and my Prof.             assigned me this topic, I thought it would be easy since I am car guy, but I can't find anything on the             subject and the lab is due tomorrow.  I called VW and they don't have a Exploded View of the parts or             anything to help me out.  So I am to the point where any hood latch will work. So if you have something let     me know.

        If anyone as has a computer aid drawing of a car Hood Latch and you wouldn't mind me using it that be     great also.

        And for Scirocco contest I saw one at lunch time, and like any Scirocco owner you turn around and go     back to check it out and to see if you can find the owner, but when I got back to the parking lot it was         gone.  It was 87 from the looks 16v and outside all stock.  Didn't have the teardrop had some type of 5 star     setup on it.