Response to my liquidation email this morning, I found more parts and now have photo links to it all. LOTS of cool S2 parts!!!!

Yes I take paypal, this is my paypal address. Clear turns are sold,
dash is supposed to be getting picked up this weekend, and the tails
are tentatively sold to verboten pending payment.