MKI Scirocco for sale in Charleston... Not Mine

Hey Julie, Listers,

Wanted to let you know that one of the local Dub guys is selling off his MKI
Rocc.  The thread is here on the tex.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2684501

The guys name is John.  I was just over to look at the car and appears to be
mostly rust free.  Looked in a few of the normal places and didn't see any
cancer.  The car has reportedly spent most of its life in the south.  I can
provide help to anyone who is interested (read: ride from the airport, a
place to crash, room and board for a couple nights, extra set of eyes,
tools, etc) for anyone who decides to come get this bad boy and get it into
the list family.

I asked him what is looking to get for the car and he is hoping for about
$750.  You can get in touch with him through the tex, through me, or call
him direct.  Shout at me and I'll send you his number.

Julie, this is your car.  You and Jill will love Charleston.  The car is
just a few minutes from the house.  Historic downtown and the beach are just
a few minutes in either direction.

Some one get this car quick before some whoretex kid molests it.

Dave

David Winchell, II

87 2.0L 16V Scirocco

84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60