euro bumpers

Reasonable price?   BUAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA!   Oh wait, you are
serious.... ;)  I saw a set on whortex for like $680 just recently.  Still
too much for used bumpers if you ask me.  I find it really strange that
nobody is re-producing these things!!!!  How hard could it be really?
Although if it were that easy I guess somebody would be doing it.  :P

Brendan