Mk II Air Conditioning?

Dan,
I dunno man, after autocrossing Daves R32, if the new rocco is anything like it, I'm definitely game.  Sure its not the wonderful
go-kart-like car we all love, but it will be a very nice sporty car indeed.  Oh, and lets not forget the 'warranty'.  You know -
that luxury feature of them thar new-fangled automobiles.

I, for once, would be *happy* for my ride to break, and just be able to bring it in and say "you fix it".

Al