88 16V on eBay

Is that Reynald's wrap I see in the engine pic?

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:  I got tired of towing my '84 (close to $500 in flatbed bills in 4
months) and all it's problems, I ditched it for $200 to a local VW
mechanic. He even came and picked it up!

I just wanted it gone and out of my driveway.

Nate