B piller covers

Ok everyone.  I know many are like me and the vinal covering on the B
pillers has or is going the way of the dodo.  I have a friend of mine that
does all kinds of vinal stuff and he's going to be coming over to take
measurements and such of mine to make me a set.  Pending on the job he
does (anything is better then nothing in my case) I figured I would hit
him up about make more then just a few set's for me.  I plan on taking
hi-rez pics of the entire thing so that I can show you folks.

However, would anyone be interested in some of these?  I'm going to be
having him print the Karmann logo directley onto the vinal for me as my
Kamrann tags are in such bad shape they need forensics to be identified.
But he has the proper scripting for the 16v logo as well.  Basicly, he
could put anything on there that was wanted.  Just an ideal on my part as
I know so many things like this are basicly are made of unubtainium.  I'll
also be having him redo just about any vinal area's on the rocco.  So as
those are done, if there is interest, I will be able to have more made.

First and foremost.  I get nothing out of this other then the satisfaction
of helping some of you get some replacement items for your cars.  This
person is a good friend of mine and and he does all the stickers and such
for my wifes cabby forums.  I don't have a price just yet, will be able to
get a figure once the makes the first set.  So, if your interested.
E-mail me off list so I can keep track.  He won't care if it's 2 or 20
sets that are wanted in the end.

William Snyder

88'16v EuroTrash Rocco