From: David Winchell, II [mailto:davidwinchell2@sprynet.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:04 PM
To: silvius14@comcast.net; 'Jim Jarrett'; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: RE: The Free Car...

Karl,

Look at the Cincy 2005 archives.  I brought it that year. The windows are
not tinted though.  Didn't want to come out to find glass shattered one
morning.  Wanted everyone to see that there is no sound equipment at all
inside.

If you don't find what you're looking for, let me know and I can send some.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60