OT: Alternator Bushing for 84 Rabbit GTI

Well I had this cool idea in my head for a sick setup for the alternator bracket off a Rabbit GTI but the problem is the bushing on are shot and there is no way around getting new ones.

Now my question is where can you find new bushing for the 84 Rabbit GTI?  The bracket is the one in which the A/C mount on.

If you have any ideas please contact me.
-Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI