Can we design and build a bio-diesel electric hybrid scirocco?

You guys are a too funny.  Thanks for the great laugh this morning. I have
almost enough body kits stored in the attic and garage for everyone on the
list when I go. Well, not really, but trying to get there. :-)

My son (Ben) who is eight now has been asking me since he was about four
what he gets when I die. He had heard a conversation joking around
conversation between my brother and sisters at a family get together years
ago when that topic came up.  Since then he is quick to lay claim to
everything I buy. Cars, pcs, tools, fire arms, toys, pens (I like the REALLY
expensive ones.)  For a couple of years there I was scared of what was being
plotted in his little (although very bright) brain.

Dave

87 2.0L 16V Scirocco

84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60

80 Scirocco S