From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:50
To: Jason; Brett Van Sprewenburg
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 68 (Gauges)

Yeah, but......
Personally, I like my gauge faces to match and I like the ammeter face to
say "AMPS" and I don't want to have to do a mental conversion from the gauge
number to the actual value. Maybe I'm weird that way.

Maybe I should have said a VDO shunt ammeter costs about 4 times what a
regular VDO ammeter costs. You know, something that I might buy and like to
have in my Scirocco.

I agree with Gordon, that generally speaking an ammeter is pretty useless.
Dan