CIS Parts 4 Sale

Hey guys,

Last call before they go on ebay..
I am located in CT and willing to ship although local pick up would be better.  All the parts are pulled, if you want some picture let me know.
Here is the following parts,

Cis Distributor,Was told it was a European one but I am not quite sure.
The Distributor has been shimmed with the smaller shim to raise fuel pressure.

Volvo 240T Lower cold air intake box, replaces the panel filter for a cone filter.

Volvo 240T Intake Boot bought it new off of (Peter Tong) two year ago for $25.00 Never used it.

Vacuum Advance Boost Retard Distributor Canister.

CIS Injectors Bought these new, very low mileage.

Also have a perfect power turbo fueler which I also never used.

Lambdaboy JR wide band 02 with digital read out and sensor.