1982 Scirocco for Sale Mass.

There is also a post on www.vwvortex.com about the car.

I am tempted to send the owner am IM about the car.
If it is the car I think it is the guy bought it from the owner of Ron's
Auto (Mike) from my town about two years ago.

I remember picking up a dash from him and seeing the Green Scirocco out
back.  I checked it out it had brown interior, and had a broken driver side
window.

Just thought I would through that information out there if it is indeed the
same car.
-Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI