paging rocco guru's

Wiring harness, complete with fuse panel, this can be an "upgrade" for a
MkI, or a valuable source of colour coded wire and connectors for your next
car. And any "boxes", ICM and such...

Is it a sunroof car? Then snag that mechanism as well.

Small crash victim stuff, like lights, mirrors, all that odd stuff that is
tough to find should a bird or something mash into yours.

All those stupid little plastic clips too....
Cathy