paging rocco guru's

i need to know what to save from the 82 8v before my dad and i start to
strip it for parts. plus i'm looking for a new rocco to play with, i'm
thinking another 8 valve since my budget isnt very and my hours vary every
week (stupid cutting back hours for summer). any advice will help in the
search for a new car. thanks again for the rides at cincy this year.