Draco's demise

Rust. I lifted the carpet and found it all along the inner door sil, the rocker panel and the floor joint. The only place it was solid is where the central seat mount joined in.. So sad :(
-----Original Message-----
From: Rhett Farnum [mailto:rocco.crossing@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:39 AM
To: 'Chuck Blue'
Cc: julie@menloparkrandd.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Draco's demise

WAIT, what??? Did I miss something???

RHett

On 6/19/06, Chuck Blue <sukchew@cox.net> wrote:Wow!I'm sorry to hear that you had to put Draco down but all good things
must come to an end.I think Draco was a very good learning tool for you.Now
you can build a better mouse trap I'm sure that you have lots of parts to
swap over. .You've had Draco long enough to decide what you want in the next
MKI.I'm looking forward to seeing your "new" MKI ride at Cincy in O7.
ole blue