What's the strangest thing you've towed with your Scirocco?

That song is sung by the Brass Belt Buckle Boys, isn't it?  I saw
their greatest hits CD advertised on late night TV a few weeks ago....
And no, no martinis were hurt during that escapade.  Just my pride.
That pre-dates the martini kit be about three months i think..

GP

--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen