More 100q stuff, for those that care.

Got a reponse from Theo, who IS is Greece, and he gave me the go-ahead
to post his atricle, and he forwarded some photos of a Porsche 928
V8-powered 100 coupe.

Happy reading!

interest in cars, especially "special" German VWs. I myself am planning
a Scirocco quattro someday, and so far there are 2 dual-engined
Sciroccos in the works, one is completed (www.durocco.com), and another
is in the engineering stages.
Thanks again,
Nate

Hello Nate,

Yes, I'mfrom Greece! I'm living in the capital of Macedonia, Thessaloniki.
There is no problem to post any info I have sent you !
I'm very impressed of the Double engine upgrade in the scirocco !!!VW
has created a JETTA, back in the middle of 80's with the same philosophy !
I send you some original Audi-Porsche pics from the middle of 70's this
time !!! Do you know that the Audi 100 Coupe S was the first model with
a V8 porsche on?????
This will be also one of my future projects...

Be well,
Theo

Article and photo link:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Nate/100%20Coupe%20quattro/