(no subject)

I spoke to the owner tonight and wants to get rid of the stuff fairly fast. One truck load with flat bed for towing the shell. More pics soon. The car and stuff is in lower Mass.

What if we pool all the money, purchase it and then split the goodies.
A 76 would be nice, but I want the newer 80-81 style body.
I could use the Zender body kit.

If you guys are interested maybe we can help him out! (And our selves...) I could store SOME of the stuff till pick up but not all of it.

Nearly rust free '76 MKI in Silver (a project that will never be finished)
2.0L 16v
1.8L 16V short block
~3 1.8L heads
~3 transmissions 4K, 2Y &??
A couple different down pipes
Spare body parts incl R door, 2 hatchs, 3 hoods 1 set '75->'76 fenders in OK shape
Many body rubber
Black recaro drives seat
Various engine parts more than enough to assemble 2 running engines
Many interior parts including newer carpet and a clean dash
A aftermarket German spoiler, Zender Bumpers and side skirts
A few sets of tail lights and head light assys
SRS sway bars
Possibly 10.1" front brakes and rear disks
(4)G60 "15 wheels incl