Draco's demise

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> Hey Julie, posted earlier by Spewey!

Yes, I came here offering to sell this car 2 years ago.  One guy in
Oklahoma wanted to give me a turbo Audi motor and one guy in Ontario
toped it with $600 but he couldn't follow through.

It is for sale and it is nice and cheap but it's not on ebay because I
have so much other crap to go with it (the bumpers and lights are off to
not catch leaves) that it seems too complicated.  Do you want the ggod
windshield?  I hear those are $125 each.  If I let go it will have to be
to a Scirocco fan not just a regular VW fan.

The spax shocks are rust toast, 4KS rims one leaker.  Plan accordingly
if you plan to tow and you are on your own if you are not near Minnesota.

I have had it for 11 years, clean title, regular plates with 97 stickers
so you have to be at least that old.

Thank you for your interest.

this is in or around St. Paul, Minnesota