Draco's demise

No matter how I look at the damage. Its fatal. Its fully stripped and ready to go.
Brian (in the last post) was right. I would never be able to trust the car as much as I need and cannot put my daughter at that much risk.

I have learned a lot from the car, and you guys. But I just cannot justify it. Can I still keep the award? :)

I'm going to start looking for a really nice shell to play with so..... Keep your eyes open guys!

Julie, depressed and up at 4am....