From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 5:17 PM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca; Timbo
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Timbo is back finally!

That Dave Winchell is a sneaky one.

  Got the .:R down there with George taking GB's of photos.

  It's him!

  Light ye torches!

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  On 4:15:42 pm 06/16/06 "Timbo" wrote:

> Geez. Scirocco.org does not accept emails from Gmail folks anymore (it
> used to). Oh well. It's better here on VWC anyway. I'll still read via
> Gmail, but always send from here. Damn Gmail. heh heh
>
> Yeah- I was ripping my hair out trying to get a message to the list
> this morning. I can't get into the Cincy 2k6 gallery. Sometimes it'll
> work - but mostly - it does not.
>
> --Timbo
> Early 84 Scirocco 8v with MegaSquirt
> Glenside, PA

Well, I've been shunned from that gallery too, if its any consolation. I'm
not authorized or some bullshit. Like, I own a Scirocco, I even drove one
to Cincy. Is this some sort of a Kia driver's plot to post mainly Kia
photos and keep us Roccers out?
Cathy